Experience the Rediscover Resilience Conference
Join us for a conference with leading industry experts as we come together to give you the full scoop on your recovery. Whether you are an expecting, new or existing parent, this conference is for you!
THIS MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND!
Saturday May 7, 2016
63 Gould Street
Toronto, ON M5B 1E9
A full day of education, encouragement, empowerment and support – as an attendee, you will have the opportunity to learn from 20+ inspiring, creative professionals including some of the biggest and most influential experts in the recovery industry as speakers, panelists, workshop hosts and vendors.
- Panel discussions followed by Q&A in the various aspects of post-natal recovery
- Participate in up to 2 workshops. Put into practice, engage and interact with the speakers in a group setting
- Complimentary swag bag with relevant info, samples and discounts with registration
- Shop with fabulous vendors in the Oakham Lounge Marketplace on the 2nd floor
- Prize giveaways for each of our three discussion sessions
- Breakfast included
In attendance: 100+ industry experts, professionals, parents (expecting, new, and existing), family members and friends who want to support families beyond birth all looking to learn, experience, share and make new connections.
- Opportunity to connect & network with a community that supports you in your recovery post-birth
- Meet and interact with mothers, mothers-to-be, fathers, fathers-to-be and couples with newborns or those that are expecting